- Why do I need this service?
- How do I get started?
- How do your signals emails look like?
- Do you charge a monthly fee?
- Do you charge management fee?
- Do you charge success or performance fee?
- Do you expand my spread?
- Are there any long-term contractual requirements?
- Do I have to open a new trading account?
- Do I have to trade exactly like the provider trades?
- Which leverage does the performance table represents?
- I’m not sitting next to my pc all day.Consequently I receive your signal in delay. How can I benefit from your service?
- Why don’t you have hundreds of providers like other signal services have?
- Who are the signal providers?
- Can I use more than one provider?
- How do I sign up to be a signal provider?
- As a Provider, which kind of trading account should I have?
- As a Provider, what is my commission?
1. Why do I need this service?
If you wish to receive trading signals from professional traders directly to your e-mail in real time without having to sit all day analyzing the market by yourself, this service is perfect for you.
2. How do I get started?
Very simple. Go to the Performance page
where you can watch all our providers trading results, and see which signal accounts are most attractive to you. Then you can subscribe to one or more providers from the list and start getting their signals directly to your e-mail in real time.
3. How do your signals emails look like?
Trade signals are delivered with fully detailed history. Click on the following link to see an example
4. Do you charge a monthly fee?
Yes. We charge a monthly fee of only $59.99 and that's it.
5. Do you charge management fee?
6. Do you charge success or performance fee?
7. Do you expand my spread?
No. Unlike many other signal services who force you to open an account with the brokers they introduce and make their profit by widen your spread (could cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars every month, depends on your trading lot size), we get our monthly fees and nothing more.
8. Are there any long-term contractual requirements?
No. There is not any minimum commitment period. Payment runs on a monthly basis. You can stop the service anytime you want, no refunds on previous payments.
9. Do I have to open a new trading account?
No. You can keep using your existing trading account. We do not have any access to your account. You can use all kind of accounts and trading platforms.
10. Do I have to trade exactly like the provider trades?
No. you can pick the signals you want. It is all in your hands- you can manage the signals by yourself or stick with the provider's recommendation that you will receive in real time.
11. Which leverage does the performance table represents?
This service is a pure signal service; each trader can use the appropriate leverage for him and trade any lot size he wants. The performance in the website does not consider lot size nor account leverage, only pure profit or loss in pips.
12. I’m not sitting next to my pc all day.Consequently I receive your signal in delay. How can I benefit from your service?
Don’t worry! Your situation could be even better than the providers' because sometimes trades will get into drawdown before they close in profit, so on many occasions your entry point can even be better, your profit higher and your loss lower.
13. Why don’t you have hundreds of providers like other signal services have?
Our website will never be full by tens of signals accounts, as we offer only profitable providers who do not go below their initial investment and trade their own real money with their own live trading account. Due to our tough preliminary conditions, which filter most of the signal providers, only talented ones can join us. As a fact, hundreds of providers signed up already but didn’t meet our conditions so we do not offer their signals.
14. Who are the signal providers?
Our providers are professional traders and trading companies. Many service providers have shown interest in becoming affiliated with us. We have chosen to work with quality and not quantity. We make an effort to bring you the best. All our Signal Providers Trades real accounts with their own money (this is a preliminary condition for joining us as a Signal Provider).
15. Can I use more than one provider?
Yes. You can be registered to as many signals accounts as you want. Each one of them will cost you $59.99 per month.
16. How do I sign up to be a signal provider?
You have to sign up to the website first. Then you need to click the Become A Provider
in the main menu and fill in your details. After setting up your account, our system will guide you through the process which will give you the ability to provide signals in real time.
17. As a Provider, which kind of trading account should I have?
MT4 real account, No matter which balance you trade.
18. As a Provider, what is my commission?
Signal Factory will pay you 50% of the monthly fees paid by the customers who subscribed for your signals.