Information Collection and Use
- Signal Factory collects personal information when you register with Signal Factory, when you visit Signal Factory pages or the pages of certain Signal Factory partners and when you use Signal Factory services. Signal Factory may bring together information about you that we have, together with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email, gender, birth date, country and state. When you sign in to our service, you are not anonymous to us.
- Signal Factory automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Signal Factory cookie information and the page you request.
- Signal Factory may use information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to contact you and to improve our services, conduct research and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Signal Factory does not sell, rent or share personal information about you with other people except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- The information may be provided to trusted partners who work on behalf of Signal Factory under confidentiality agreements or to Signal Factory's owners or owned business entities around the world. On the other hand, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- When responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or in order to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- We think it is essential to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action whenever illegal activities are involved, such as suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Signal Factory terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
- Signal Factory may set and access Signal Factory cookies on your computer.
- Signal Factory lets other companies that may show advertisements on some of our pages, set and access their cookies on your computer. The use of other companies' cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Signal Factory's cookies.
Ability to Edit and/or Delete Your Account Information
- You may, at any time, edit your Signal Factory profile details.
- We reserve the right to send you various communications with regard to Signal Factory service, such as Signal Factory newsletter, service announcements and administrative messages, when necessary, that are considered part of your Signal Factory account.
Confidentiality and Security
- We authorize access to personal information about you to employees who we estimate reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data.