Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial adviser if you have any doubts.
Terms and Conditions
By using Signal Factory, you acknowledge that you are fully aware of the following:
Signal Factory only provides a website where any Signal Provider can offer signals to any trader who may be searching for trading advice.
The service is based on both software and hardware modules, hence the service operation, its stability and the mode of transferring trading signals to you may be subject to faults and/or failures.
Upon completion of the sign-up process, you will receive login details. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify any unauthorized use of your password or account or of any other breach of security.
The signals you rent are for your purpose only and you are not allowed to sell them or to distribute them in any way.
Due to the nature of the service, there is a high dependence on numerous factors such as computers, hardware components, computer software, communication networks etc. Regardless of the above, there shall be no claim or argument against Signal Factory in respect of technical and other failures which may result in losses in the account due to non-performance, modification, closure or deletion of trades in the account.
Signal Factory cannot commit to any faults in the computer / trading platform on which the signals provider is working nor will it be held responsible in any case for losses incurred in your account as a result of such faults.
Signal Factory shall not be held responsible under any case for losses incurred in your account and the use of the service is within your own responsibility and of your free choice. Similarly, Signal Factory shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage which may be caused as a result of the service given.
Please be advised that:
- There may be variations between the performances of the signal provider displayed on the website and the results in your own account, due to differences in the spreads and execution time delays between one account and the other as well as the difference in quoting prices between one broker and the other, which may result in certain opening or closing at different rates from those obtained in the signal provider's account displayed on the website.
- Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations. No assurance is made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown in the website. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any trading program.
- The signal results shown in the website are not indicative of future results, as clients choose when to enter and exit trades and must take volatility and liquidity of the markets into consideration as potential variables.
- The trading results shown in the website are being delivered from the signal providers' trading accounts through our dedicated software which is installed on the providers' computers. Signal Factory shall not be held responsible under any case where the provider interfere the proper utilization of the software by mistake or by purpose, by sabotaging the code / disconnecting his account frequently or any other way which might cause a misrepresentation in the results, which can lead to a wrong decisions by the customer.
- Past performance does not guarantee or reflect future results.
- Any Forex investment involves high degree of risk.
If you are not experienced in Forex, you should know that you will be exposed to the possibility of losing your entire investment. It is important that you do not trade monies that you cannot afford to lose. All traders, even experienced ones are subject to substantial losses in Forex investments.
You are solely responsible for any losses you may incur. Signal Factory retains no liability or responsibility, whatsoever, for any losses incurred due to your investment. It is your decision as to whether or not you should invest in Forex, taking into consideration the high risk exposure of any investment you may decide to make.
Signal Factory does not guarantee any type of result by investing in Forex, or by renting signals from any signal provider.
You agree to indemnify and hold Signal Factory, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, signal providers, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, transmit, post, or otherwise make available through Signal Factory service, your use of Signal Factory service, your connection to Signal Factory service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Signal Factory reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, at any time and from time to time, Signal Factory service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Signal Factory shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, discontinuance or suspension of Signal Factory service.
You agree that Signal Factory may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Signal Factory account. Cause for such termination shall include, but are not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the Terms of Service or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) a request made by you, (c) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, d) discontinuance or material modification to the Signal Factory service (or any part thereof), (e) extended periods of inactivity, (f) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities.
Termination of your Signal Factory account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Signal Factory service. (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof). Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made at Signal Factory's sole discretion and that Signal Factory shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any termination of your account, or access to Signal Factory service.
The relations between you and Signal Factory shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel, without reference to the conflicts of law thereof, and the parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of any federal courts sitting in the city of Tel-Aviv, Israel, to adjudicate all disputes arising hereunder.
Payments run on a monthly basis. You can stop the service anytime you want- no refunds on previous payments.